BC's Quest for Tires
On each level players control Thor who is riding a stone unicycle which moves constantly from left to right. Thor can move faster or slower and can jump and duck to avoid obstacles in the path. Obstacles can include rocks, tree limbs, potholes, lava pits, and other characters such as Fat Broad. If players fail to avoid an obstacle Thor falls off of the unicycle and a life is lost; the game ends when players have no remaining lives.
Each level in the game is broken up into several sections with different obstacles:
- The first open area features rocks and holes in the ground; players need to jump over all of these to avoid falling off of the unicycle.
- The forest area contains logs in the path and low tree limbs; players need to jump or duck the obstacles.
- At the end of the forest is a river where Fat Broad is waiting with a club; players need to jump on turtle backs to cross the river. If the turtle a player is standing on goes under water or the player is hit by the club, a life is lost.
- The next section has players travelling uphill; once again rocks and holes get in the way, and this time there will additionally be boulders rolling rapidly downhill.
- At the top of the hill, a Dooky Bird is flying overhead. While avoiding rocks and holes, players need to adjust their speed so they can jump and have the bird carry them over the lava pit at the end of the area.
- Next is a downhill section with rocks and holes to jump over. Players need to gain enough speed by the end of the hill in order to use a ramp to jump over a pit.
- Now the volcano is errupting! Rocks are found in the path and fall from overhead.
- Before the final challange, players have one more river to cross. On the other side is a cave entrance; from time to time a dinosaur appears in the cave and players need to reach the entrance when the dinosaur isn't there.
- The final challenge before victory is the cave; the ceiling is low so players will to jump over or duck under the stalactites and stalagmite to safely reach the end.
MarketingProduct catalogs, magazines, flyers, or other documentation BC's Quest for Tires has appeared in.
*Note: If you are unable to see any images in this section, you may have an ad blocker installed that is blocking the thumbnails and/or images.